Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting to semi finals is meaningless if you don't get to the final and win the cup. Here's some of the club's who've managed to get to the FA cup semi final in the last ten years or so - Middlesbrough, Watford, Blackburn, Barnsley, West Brom, Cardiff, Stoke, Bolton, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Hull, Sheffield United.
He looks like having two consecutive seasons of less than 50 points for the first time since 2001/2 and he's got the worst home record in Everton's entire history. He'll go down as a failure.

The only manager in Everton history that fans have actually invested the time and effort in a plane to try and get rid of. Yeah he'll be remembered fondly won't he

Guess what? I know & i was merely voicing my opinion that those who have voted 'in' are deceiving themselves thinking Martinez could turn this around, as in my opinion it's not realistic!
Hence I used the word delusional!
Hardly crime of the century & a lot tamer than a lot of the stuff posted on here daily!
And yet you haven't pulled anyone else up today:coffee:
Believe it or not, but the wages paid by the owner of Grand Old Team are not enough to pay all my bills. As a result of that, I do have a full time job next to my duties as as a moderator on this forum. So (partly) because of that I don't read every single post on this forum. And no, I agree it's not the crime of the century, just no need for it imo.

"Consistently in the bottom half" - it's happened once so far.

Lol.

You're absolutely hopeless.

Yes, it has happened once so far. Kindly point out where I said otherwise.

Your grasp of English is about as good as your grasp of football.

You have been talking absolute rubbish on this subject for months, you hung your hat on the cup final and we were dumped out by United after the worst derby performance I have ever seen. Nothing Moyes offered up was anything close to that pathetic mess.

At the end of the day you're that petulant and bitter about being wrong that you'd rather continue insulting Everton supporters and backing a man who is clearly incapable of doing the job he's paid to do.

You have been talking absolute rubbish on this subject for months, you hung your hat on the cup final and we were dumped out by United after the worst derby performance I have ever seen. Nothing Moyes offered up was anything close to that pathetic mess.

At the end of the day you're that petulant and bitter about being wrong that you'd rather continue insulting Everton supporters and backing a man who is clearly incapable of doing the job he's paid to do.

Dave is absolutely furious that Bobby M is doing a worse job than Moyes having spent a fortune compared to him. He has let his Moyes hatred completely consume him, to the point where he would just blindly back any manager that came in after him. It's sad to see really. Most of us just want what's best for Everton, not to try and get one up on one of our former managers who doesn't even have a job at the moment so shouldn't be worth thinking about

Dave is absolutely furious that Bobby M is doing a worse job than Moyes having spent a fortune compared to him. He has let his Moyes hatred completely consume him, to the point where he would just blindly back any manager that came in after him. It's sad to see really. Most of us just want what's best for Everton, not to try and get one up on one of our former managers who doesn't even have a job at the moment so shouldn't be worth thinking about

You could add to that his Baines hatred because of the implied criticism of RM.

Brutally accurate put down there young man.

*doffs cap*

You could add to that his Baines hatred because of the implied criticism of RM.

He still has a grudge against Garbutt for that time he came out and said the players didn't know where they were playing against Newcastle. Think Garbutt was lumped in with the plotters at that point and was being called a greedy judas for not signing a new contract.

Luke effing Garbutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back