Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thank the lord for spell checker everyday Bungs mate.

I hate it when it tries to confuse me with American spellings tho, bang out of order that lad.

I often look back at my old posts, my English has improved loads over the years, my grammar is still shocking and I insist on using your for everything but the science is there bungs, we can get better together.

If we ever needed reason to encourage North Korea to take on America then the destruction of the English language seems as good a reason as any.

Yeah it is bluefox, so I'm sure its reliable.

But to be fair every man and his dog knows now that he's gone at/by the end of the season.
But "bluefox" was also laughing at the mail report a few days before the Moshiri news broke, saying it was the Americans and only the Americans that were buying the club. Nobody else was "in the frame".

So I'm fully in agreement with GrandOldTeam, nobody really knows.

I thank the lord for spell checker everyday Bungs mate.

I hate it when it tries to confuse me with American spellings tho, bang out of order that lad.

I often look back at my old posts, my English has improved loads over the years, my grammar is still shocking and I insist on using your for everything but the science is there bungs, we can get better together.
God I wish there was a spelling mistake in that for the purposes of a joke. Well played Goat.

But "bluefox" was also laughing at the mail report a few days before the Moshiri news broke, saying it was the Americans and only the Americans that were buying the club. Nobody else was "in the frame".

So I'm fully in agreement with GrandOldTeam, nobody really knows.

But we now know that some at the club were letting that story stay live to keep the Moshiri deal quiet. So his info was correct, even though it was actually wrong. If that makes sense.

Giving Martinez more money to spend to purchase new players when he can't even get the best out of this current bunch is completely ridiculous. He has lost the dressing room and throwing money at the problem won't solve it.

Exactly. Cohesion has gone out the window. All's martinez'd do is buy big named fancy dans and let them do as they please on the pitch (Basically the same as he does now).

Madness to even consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back