Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that well, wasn't it like 2 weeks before? And people went mad at him because he hasn't signed the day after

IIRC it was the same day, or at least very close to the signing. Was a late one in the window I think.

DM got caught out later when it seemed his source at the club either left, or shut up. Might have been him for all I know, and he started posting about signings that were well off beam.

Some lad from Wigan was at FF for a FA course or something, and he posted he was signing. Last we heard from him.

Wasn't there some thinking that David Moyes might have actually been David Moyes?

Hahaha, no, I think some people thought he was I AM YAK or something like that on kipper.

The lad got a few things right then called the McArthur thing "wrong", I say wrong, his info wasnt incorrect, he was at FF, but he wasnt signing, so sadly he got ribboned for that, damn shame.

IIRC it was the same day, or at least very close to the signing. Was a late one in the window I think.

DM got caught out later when it seemed his source at the club either left, or shut up. Might have been him for all I know, and he started posting about signings that were well off beam.

Some lad from Wigan was at FF for a FA course or something, and he posted he was signing. Last we heard from him.
Cheers mate

Hahaha, no, I think some people thought he was I AM YAK or something like that on kipper.

The lad got a few things right then called the McArthur thing "wrong", I say wrong, his info wasnt incorrect, he was at FF, but he wasnt signing, so sadly he got ribboned for that, damn shame.

Christ mate thats a good memory there, could remember he said something that actually had some substance but he got the wrong end of the stick of why he was their, and then got the ted brigade jumping all over him on here after

Believe it or not, but the wages paid by the owner of Grand Old Team are not enough to pay all my bills. As a result of that, I do have a full time job next to my duties as as a moderator on this forum. So (partly) because of that I don't read every single post on this forum. And no, I agree it's not the crime of the century, just no need for it imo.
No need for what...expressing my opinion?
I've already explained my reasons for using the word in the post above but that's clearly not good enough for you!
When you get the chance, look it up in the dictionary & you'll see how OTT your initial reaction was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back