Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez has got a net spend of over £80m and can't even get in the top 10. What makes you think an extra £20m will get us into the Champions League?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

D'you know what, I think you're actually being serious here.

Utterly petrifying.

Leicester win the title with 77 points. Spurs second on 70 points. Then people wonder why Roberto's first season total is underlined as a major benchmark for us.

We'll wonder no more.

72 points is the target for any new man with loads more cash. No excuses. Get them or frig off.

#UtterWindUp

download.webp

Oh right ok mate, perhaps you can tell me the context in which a 72 point season would be considered unimpressive.....
When it's backed up with two consecutive 47 point seasons and being told how phenomenal we are playing maybe? Just a wild stab...

Leicester win the title with 77 points. Spurs second on 70 points. Then people wonder why Roberto's first season total is underlined as a major benchmark for us.

We'll wonder no more.

72 points is the target for any new man with loads more cash. No excuses. Get them or frig off.

You're still struggling with this concept of relative performance aren't you.

As Graeme Sharp said on Saturday "be careful what you wish for". I reckon he knows it'll be Eddie Howe or similar.

I think even Howe would get more points than Bobby with this current squad!! With Martinez in charge we will be scrapping with the likes of WBA and Sunderland again this time next year. I want Pellegrini, De Boer or Koeman though, make it so Mr Moshiri!

...wtf is unremarkable about 72 points?????!!!!!!!!!!

NO
ONE
CARES
WHAT
HAPPENED
THREE
SEASONS
AGO

NO
ONE
CARES
WHAT
HAPPENED
THREE
SEASONS
AGO

NO
ONE
CARES
WHAT
HAPPENED
THREE
SEASONS
AGO

NO
ONE
CARES
WHAT
HAPPENED
THREE
SEASONS
AGO

NO
ONE
CARES
WHAT
HAPPENED
THREE
SEASONS
AGO

NO
ONE
CARES
WHAT
HAPPENED
THREE
SEASONS
AGO

NO
ONE
CARES
WHAT
HAPPENED
THREE
SEASONS
AGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back