Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's call it an anomaly:

Chh5qj7WkAAt-Jv.jpg:large
I would like to see that graph compared to Chelsea, City or Utd this season.

I think you should check up on that allegation Dave. Because as far as im aware what you said couldn't of been further from the truth. He was gutted to be leaving.

You are right mate. His arl fella told me at the time he was devastated. We had to sell him

I think you should check up on that allegation Dave. Because as far as im aware what you said couldn't of been further from the truth. He was gutted to be leaving.
I remember when it happened. Yes, he had a run in with Smith, but it didn't take him too much persuasion to get up to Scotland when others like Dunne stayed. He wasn't ousted that's for sure. And he has no right to even be thought of as an Evertonian in the way that this manager is....a man who genuinely loves this organisation even despite the rubbish coming his way.

One Roberto Martinez is worth a million Michael Balls.

I remember when it happened. Yes, he had a run in with Smith, but it didn't take him too much persuasion to get up to Scotland when others like Dunne stayed. He wasn't ousted that's for sure. And he has no right to even be thought of as an Evertonian in the way that this manager is....a man who genuinely loves this organisation even despite the rubbish coming his way.

How long would you give Martinez dave, at what point would you say enough is enough ?.........

You're chatting balls, lad.

That's too strong - you may not like them, but there's no need for that form of description. Most blues would consider them to be two fine, loyal, utterly professional players and a credit to this club. You don't have to agree with that naturally, but there's a limit to what is acceptable.

No more.
I find Baines' actions in particular appalling. Beyond a shadow of a doubt for me he spun a line in the media deadset against the way this manager operated and I'd guess it was all to do with his penalties being taken off him. Instead of standing up for himself and requesting he continue taking them he just sulked and developed a grudge. And for all his talk in the press about match management he never once took responsibility as a senior player to get some organisation together and resistance to defensive frailties in games.

I'll never forgive him and I want him out of Everton ASAP.

Will they. Couple of no mark losers.

I'll stand corrected on that like if you can find me anything the two loathsome divvies have ever won.
* spits coffee out at such a mental post

* realises it was Dave that posted it

* tuts to self, shakes heads, rolls eyes, and thinks "Dave's being a little tinker again"

I find Baines' actions in particular appalling. Beyond a shadow of a doubt for me he spun a line in the media deadset against the way this manager operated and I'd guess it was all to do with his penalties being taken off him. Instead of standing up for himself and requesting he continue taking them he just sulked and developed a grudge. And for all his talk in the press about match management he never once took responsibility as a senior player to get some organisation together and resistance to defensive frailties in games.

What's happened to you? The whole footballing community thought what Baines said was right and that it was, in fact Martinez who was out of order for making him apologise and then going public with it.

You're so angry it's clouded your posting quality.

But the silly thing is you're not even angry with Evertons season, just anyone who questions the guy in charge.

Big fan of your work here David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back