Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would it off worked with us you reckon ?

Not under Martinez no. I don't understand the reluctance to it in general though. Ferguson won title after title with it, Pellegrini used it for City's title win, Leicester have now just done it. Liverpool came close playing it. Two strikers has always made sense. It's like any formation though, if your players don't know what they're doing and don't put the required work rate in then it's irrelevant how you send them out on the pitch.

Not under Martinez no. I don't understand the reluctance to it in general though. Ferguson won title after title with it, Pellegrini used it for City's title win, Leicester have now just done it. Liverpool came close playing it. Two strikers has always made sense. It's like any formation though, if your players don't know what they're doing and don't put the required work rate in then it's irrelevant how you send them out on the pitch.
Yeah your right I know Martinez isn't the right bloke for the job at hand and never will be just so wound up with the underachieving in the team except for the cup runs but being to nice don't win anything really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back