Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The OS website is saying that the deadline for renewing season tickets at the cheaper prices has been extended for two days. I know there have been renewal issues over the last couple of days, but the eternal optimist in me wonders if an announcement will be made tomorrow and they want to capitalise on a feel good factor of fans having a surge of enthusiasm once again. All tosh I know.

The OS website is saying that the deadline for renewing season tickets at the cheaper prices has been extended for two days. I know there have been renewal issues over the last couple of days, but the eternal optimist in me wonders if an announcement will be made tomorrow and they want to capitalise on a feel good factor of fans having a surge of enthusiasm once again. All tosh I know.

Nar I think its mainly due to the bellew fight crashing the ticket system.

It's for Pellegrini mate. Waiting til City go out of CL before announcing it

(I'm no ITK, just hopefull speculation)

This is completely off topic, but if someone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

What actually happened with the new ground proposal at the docks years back? I was just watching the final word v Bournemouth and it was mentioned with a sense of anguish. I would love to know the details of why it never came to fruition.

This is completely off topic, but if someone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

What actually happened with the new ground proposal at the docks years back? I was just watching the final word v Bournemouth and it was mentioned with a sense of anguish. I would love to know the details of why it never came to fruition.

Basically it wasnt free, when the time came for us to pony up some money, we couldnt/didnt, so somebody with actual money took over.

Down kings dock ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back