Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Any Manager stands or falls by results. Did anybody KNOW that this season and last was going to be so bad when he was appointed? No.

2. As I said, I do not believe he would be guided by blind investment. Businessmen at his level just don't do that if they are to remain at the level they have achieved. He must surely have obtained an insight into the running of a relatively successful club...

1-- If Moshiri hires a manager who is clearly not favoured by the fan base and fails then Moshiri will get the blame. Hence the story becoming about Moshiri. Conversely if he got Simeone then he would also become the story and be a fantastic chairman simply on the kudos gained from the hire.

Whichever way you look at it he's the story at the club now.

2-- I dont think that was your point though? Hes NOT had any influence at Arsenal. Hes also never been on the board there and neither have any one linked to him. Hence no impact on the running of the club.

Any sophisticated investor will know the investment they have made in terms of understanding and potential but that could be said about non-investors also.

Its clear hes had no say in Arsenal at all hence Usmanov and Moshiri writing open letters to the board and the "battle" with Kroenke.

Please don't discuss those who cannot CURRENTLY read this.

Thanks.

Is there some easy way of telling who has been thread banned then? Could it be put in the thread marks as, fascinating as this thread is, I'm not sure everyone is going to read it all and know who cannot currently contribute?

Is there some easy way of telling who has been thread banned then? Could it be put in the thread marks as, fascinating as this thread is, I'm not sure everyone is going to read it all and know who cannot currently contribute?

Daveks name currently has a big red BANNED banner under his name mert.

I mean................

Daveks name currently has a big red BANNED banner under his name mert.

I mean................

Which is fine so long as you don't mind reading back however many pages until you find one of his posts. The point I'm making is that I've not until today been aware that the moderators don't want us to discuss currently banned members and in order to comply with this it would be useful to easily be able to find out who is banned.

Yes, so lets not act like it was some amazing thing he did spotting some unknown.

The scout who found and then convinced him to sign stones deserves the credit

Moyes signed him because he wanted him. We were challenging for Europe at the time, so a teenage centre half/right back wasn't exactly going to be put straight into the side. But clearly Moyes wanted him.

Which is fine so long as you don't mind reading back however many pages until you find one of his posts. The point I'm making is that I've not until today been aware that the moderators don't want us to discuss currently banned members and in order to comply with this it would be useful to easily be able to find out who is banned.

Well yes I get your point, but, people should really be focussing on the posts rather than the posters, if they did this, they wouldnt need to talk to people who havent posted.

Roberto Martinez sucks oranges through a straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back