Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think the club let them do this if decision is already made mate?

I suspect they've been told to toe the party line until the announcement is made. Certainly Graham Stuart did not dismiss the prospect of him being replaced, and actually the fact that they're warning of the dangers of the wrong person coming in suggests he's going n'est pas?

I suspect they've been told to toe the party line until the announcement is made. Certainly Graham Stuart did not dismiss the prospect of him being replaced, and actually the fact that they're warning of the dangers of the wrong person coming in suggests he's going n'est pas?
Interesting mate, well we should all know in the next couple of weeks hopefully

Interesting mate, well we should all know in the next couple of weeks hopefully

It was the perfect chance for them to say "Roberto knows what he has to do, there's money available, he's got his targets, we'll do better next year". There was none of that at all.

Listening to our old players, it seems most are quite happy to accept second best,
Saying things like,be careful what you wish for, please Moshiri lets start by getting rid of this second best is OK type of attitude.

For anyone who has not seen the Sky interview, here it is:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...artinez#ooid=IydnA3MzE6cd4Dye3ilqWEHlO1pDuJk8

I'm staggered at Ratcliffe of all people who demanded the very best from those pulling on the Royal Blue shirt, to be so accepting today of standards he would never have countenanced himself as a player.
Kevin Ratcliffe has become a miserable old soak, never seems to have a positive word to say about the club. The passion he had as a captain, which was substantial, left him years ago.

Seemed to me like they don't know what's going to happen and they feel like they can't be rude about the manager when they work for the club. The comments were all over the place - "we can see what Martinez wants to do, but football is results based, but maybe he's done enough to get more time, but we have money now so we would hope there'll be a cash injection, but you have to be careful when you get rid of a manager".

For anyone who has not seen the Sky interview, here it is:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...artinez#ooid=IydnA3MzE6cd4Dye3ilqWEHlO1pDuJk8

I'm staggered at Ratcliffe of all people who demanded the very best from those pulling on the Royal Blue shirt, to be so accepting today of standards he would never have countenanced himself as a player.

what do you make of sharp saying we have no chance of getting the likes of mourinho? It seems to contradict your info regarding the manager search

what do you make of sharp saying we have no chance of getting the likes of mourinho? It seems to contradict your info regarding the manager search

I'd be very surprised if Sharp was involved in the process, and secondly it would be wise to under play expectations, particularly when "officially" there is no search currently.

Seemed to me like they don't know what's going to happen and they feel like they can't be rude about the manager when they work for the club. The comments were all over the place - "we can see what Martinez wants to do, but football is results based, but maybe he's done enough to get more time, but we have money now so we would hope there'll be a cash injection, but you have to be careful when you get rid of a manager".

These ex players sigh...

To be fair it's hard to do anything worse than Martinez with this squad. Careful of what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back