Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuart - "Unfortunately the majority of fans watch the home games so the perception is we've had a terrible season"

Errr, if our away form includes 1 more win than at home, then it is a pretty bad season, followed by a bad one last year.

Some should say look, 35 games 44 points sitting in the mighty 11th place two seasons in a row. That's why people want him gone.

Next saturday is the fans last chance to make it clear to the board that the consensus is that the Manager is inept,I don't think I could take logging on here daily through the summer with the daily mantra"has he gone yet?"for all what we are told and reassured by very reliable sources most of us have a nagging fear(maybe because we are blues!!) he will still be in situe next term,this cannot be allowed to happen at our club.

It'd be a struggle for me as well mate. I would be very disappointed if he were given another season, but not necessarily surprised. After all , the capacity of Everton to disappoint occupies very large volume.

There is no chance Martinez gets another season, the board must know the amount of bad feeling (even hatred) towards him, so they must realise it would be suicidal to keep him on.

Hadn't spotted this. With Sharp and Stuart being employees of the club anything they say is always going to be somewhat sanitised. Ratcliffe, who, although never seeing him, I know is a club great, is someone I've never thought had impressive opinions when it came to football, something that is perhaps backed up by his managerial career.

Mountfield, with nothing to lose, is the only one that looked genuinely angry with our season.

Some need to pee off and mind their own business.

Next saturday is the fans last chance to make it clear to the board that the consensus is that the Manager is inept,I don't think I could take logging on here daily through the summer with the daily mantra"has he gone yet?"for all what we are told and reassured by very reliable sources most of us have a nagging fear(maybe because we are blues!!) he will still be in situe next term,this cannot be allowed to happen at our club.

The future of the club is rested upon on the match going fans. Please make it clear we want him sack.

Kevin Ratcliffe has become a miserable old soak, never seems to have a positive word to say about the club. The passion he had as a captain, which was substantial, left him years ago.
Every time I've met Radcliffe he's come across as a nob and I hate saying that being welsh and a Evertonion

There is no chance Martinez gets another season, the board must know the amount of bad feeling (even hatred) towards him, so they must know it would be suicidal to keep him on.
I sincerely hope you are right mate. All I'm saying is I would not be surprised to be disappointed. Everton, after all, has an illimitable capacity to provide its supporters with such feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back