Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a great manager in RM or so he would like us to believe. How is it not so long ago we were above Liverpool in the league, they sack Brenda get a new manager from Germany and look where they are now. If you are reading this Roberto how come you did not get us up there?

So what they going to do Norwich game ? I can see it kicking off there by loads now and not just the county road ninjas either

Will be the same as the Bournemouth game, Martinez will disappear down the tunnel at the final whistle and not come back out, some fans will just leave, some will stay to clap the players, and I actually think once the players have left the pitch some fans will stay and protest.

We have a great manager in RM or so he would like us to believe. How is it not so long ago we were above Liverpool in the league, they sack Brenda get a new manager from Germany and look where they are now. If you are reading this Roberto how come you did not get us up there?

He thought he did. When we make more than 650 pass in a match means we won. That's is the issue.

Will be the same as the Bournemouth game, Martinez will disappear down the tunnel at the final whistle and not come back out, some fans will just leave, some will stay to clap the players, and I actually think once the players have left the pitch some fans will stay and protest.
But they need backing up by loads of us now Carnt they do something tomorrow 2 and Sunderland game mate

it seems to have gone quiet on the contract front which could be an indication he will be leaving. 5 players out of contract and no talk on if they are being released or not. ty browning has just 1 year and Barkley has 2 years left. I would have thought both these young players would have been asked to put pen to paper. there has been no movement since the end of February on this front.

it seems to have gone quiet on the contract front which could be an indication he will be leaving. 5 players out of contract and no talk on if they are being released or not. ty browning has just 1 year and Barkley has 2 years left. I would have thought both these young players would have been asked to put pen to paper. there has been no movement since the end of February on this front.

Barkley will be waiting to see who replaces Roberto.

Stats mostly mean very little. Leicester came bottom of the accurate passing league, and were very low, if not bottom of the possession league. In fact the only league they did any good in was the points league. What do points mean ? Points mean prizes !!!

Think if Moshiri wasn't here, and it was just BK, then like you I would probably be worried.
yes, his presence is an inertia shifter, I agree. One does not commit the money he has just to maintain an underwhelming stasis. I guess decades of following Everton has ingrained in me an 'Everton that' despondency.
Hopefully the new fella at the top can relieve me of such resigned acceptance toward being let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back