Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some reaction on social media.

Remember, The Foxes partied all week. Hung over and really stuck it to the Blues today. Sad.
Changes needed!

this is the worst team I've seen since the Smith days

Everton have faced 68 shots in their last 2 away games.

I don't think there could be more of a gulf between two sets of supporters with the relationship they have with their manager.

The School Of Science is well and truly shut down! Since 1995.

But Martinez is good with youth" Nothing game and Gibson and Ozzie get on over Dowell. Barkley looks lost and Stones & Rom want out.

Martinez Out" banner in the Everton section. It is almost impossible to see how he can realistically survive. Embarrassing display today.

From Big Nev.

Is it me or is everyone the same I want the season to end now
Never thought I would ever say that
Only thing now left is to play kids

When #EFC got beat 4-0 at Arsenal in May 1998 in their title celebration game we had O'Kane, Farrelly, Short, Tiler, Oster & Madar playing

Should have gone after the derby fiasco and Joe Royle and unsy put in charge

We have a very good young defender whom every Europe clubs are eyeing on. We have the England captain as our key defender. We even have a Argentine international as our backup and a England international leftback. Yet we have the leakiest defence. Enough said. Players calibre is there but why aren't the results showing? Our patience are wearing thin Bobby!!!

A cheerleader plays the geordies card again.lol

Get behind your manager and team...turning into Newcastle fans...

And the final one.

Everton were an embarrassmente today and some players seemed to lack any heart and spirit and did not want to be there. I can appreciate that the atmosphere was too much for Everton but it was the way they allowed Leicester to score so easily that is the most worrying thing about the performance. Indeed Leicester could have really have given us a real hiding but it was nice to see Mirallas score a marvellous individual goal. I do not think this is the worst squad of players we have ever seen at Everton but it is the worst group of players in respect of how to play, both defensively, creatively and without team spirit. The performances against Liverpool, Man U in the first half of the semi final, and today's game against Leicester will go down in history as three of the worst. Nice though Roberto is you could see after the match that he has come to the end of his tether at Everton and there has to a change of manager. This is my 50th year as a supporter of Everton and it has been the worst.

The poll above says 93% out with 1200 votes. I think we've reached a consensus. Hell, Psychology experiments get passed through journals with less than half that sample. There's a thread for his replacement we all have our opinion on that.

The important thing is, there is a overwhelming majority viewpoint and before the media or the board for that matter cottoned onto it, we've been setting the narrative. We've applied the pressure and we are going to win, whether it be through forums like this or more overt protests, the message has been successful.

That's power, a whole generation has seen failure after failure, we've all stood up and said, you know what, this isn't good enough. And whether we type on a keyboard or stay behind after the match it's all played a part. That is something to be saluted.

images

I tend to agree. He and Pellegrini are not really exciting me, yet appear to be the favourites?
Damn Jose would be a statement and would change the appalling mindset of the last 25 years.

Just hire Emery right after he kicked Klopp's ass (or Simeone after he schooled Zidane, but we know Simeone's not coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back