Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no & no

Think about how our board operates.. available, some pedigree, no compo.. bingo.. that's the sort of candidate we're lining up. Now if you think it's Jose then let's hope you're right.

OTOH if it's a relegated large person who lives on the Wirral...(confirmed between Thursday and Saturday) ....

Has any manager in our modern history endured an ending as undignified humiliating and inglorious as this?The latter days of Walter Smith and Mike Walker are obviously up there but i think Bobby has outdone himself with the derby humiliation.Bottling the FA cup semi final and then getting our trousers pulled down and heads flushed down the toilet on Leicesters title winning party.All this has happened in the space of a few weeks.

Everton Board

FmohKEs.gif

Has any manager in our modern history endured an ending as undignified humiliating and inglorious as this?The latter days of Walter Smith and Mike Walker are obviously up there but i think Bobby has outdone himself with the derby humiliation.Bottling the FA cup semi final and then getting our trousers pulled down and heads flushed down the toilet on Leicesters title winning party.All this has happened in the space of a few weeks.
Even in those bad days I don't recall our fans singing for either manager to go.

This has turned nasty now and will only get worse and the so called biggest blue has allowed for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back