Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before and I'll say it again.
We should go all out for mourinho.
Give home £7m/£8m a season + whatever if going to throw at rebuilding and our next shirt sponsorship and kit manufacturing deals quadruple with him raising our profile. He pays for himself.

And he brings big shiny trophies with him too.
He already gets over 10 mill sitting on his Ass.

I'll say this again. We have a very weak board who will settle for being average. Swansea sacked their manager for their poor performances even after a decent previous season. Liverpool sacked Rodgers after he almost helped them win the title. These decision were made during the season , but here at Everton we are happy with 72 points and a FA cup semi final , where is the ambition ?

Almost forgot to mention the players don't get a free pass here. They play for Everton and are expected to put their bodies on the line for this great club. They have displayed no desire , tenacity or ambition this year. If the players want to play for this club then they need to improve dramatically.

I'll say this again. We have a very weak board who will settle for being average. Swansea sacked their manager for their poor performances even after a decent previous season. Liverpool sacked Rodgers after he almost helped them win the title. These decision were made during the season , but here at Everton we are happy with 72 points and a FA cup semi final , where is the ambition ?

Oi.....we had a League Cup semi final as well :mad:

Almost forgot to mention the players don't get a free pass here. They play for Everton and are expected to put their bodies on the line for this great club. They have displayed no desire , tenacity or ambition this year. If the players want to play for this club then they need to improve dramatically.

I disagree.

For 18months they have followed the worse tactics the footballing world has ever seen, our season ended 2 weeks ago at Wembley.

Agree with the above, although I think that now most of the anger is directed towards the board and their total silence.

Martinez should have gone ages ago, the derby was the final straw, he is a `bum on a seat` so to speak.

For the good of the club we need an inquiry into what went wrong, with the management, players, and board.

Lessons need to be learnt from this mess and we need to move forward. Thank the heavens this season is nearly over

I have never wanted a season to be over as much as this one...I care nothing about the remaining two games...and that is a first for me, would normally fret over an under18's match

Just want us to start afresh after next week and take the club forward again

Just Blues turning on Blues in here.... Hysteria is at boiling point!

Lads just all go and have a cold shower.

It's the Cuban missile crisis mate, a clash of ideologies

I'm JFK defending the righteous capitalist West against the evil communist filth that is encroaching on our waters

We seem to be having bids rejected for players - question is WHY is Roberto still trying to buy players for the Club if he is leaving. WHY are we letting him bid for players? Is he going to be allowed to bring Carrick, another 4 Wigan players and some other [Poor language removed] before we get rid of him or what???
im-allergic-to-bullshit-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back