Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacking the manager will be like winning a cup though mate.

The most un-Everton mentality imaginable.

Can you read? I said I was kind of a joke there and it was not aimed at you anyway since you got zero sense of humour.

We seem to be having bids rejected for players - question is WHY is Roberto still trying to buy players for the Club if he is leaving. WHY are we letting him bid for players? Is he going to be allowed to bring Carrick, another 4 Wigan players and some other [Poor language removed] before we get rid of him or what???

Totally agree with this..as much as we all seem to agree that Bobby's time is done, the vast majority don't actually dislike the man. This is starting to change as fans get more and more frustrated with the lack of effort from the players and their desire to play for the manager.
The board need to act now and end it before it starts to get really nasty and personal..as you say, this doesn't sit well with me as an Evertonian who prides himself on the way his club and fans act

Agree with the above, although I think that now most of the anger is directed towards the board and their total silence.

Martinez should have gone ages ago, the derby was the final straw, he is a `bum on a seat` so to speak.

For the good of the club we need an inquiry into what went wrong, with the management, players, and board.

Lessons need to be learnt from this mess and we need to move forward. Thank the heavens this season is nearly over

We seem to be having bids rejected for players - question is WHY is Roberto still trying to buy players for the Club if he is leaving. WHY are we letting him bid for players? Is he going to be allowed to bring Carrick, another 4 Wigan players and some other [Poor language removed] before we get rid of him or what???
Who have we had bids rejected for? I don't believe we've been bidding for anyone tbh

Just because something is in a paper doesn't mean it's true

You are kind of a joke?

I think that's a fair assessment yes.

*chalks up another

Anyway that Martinez though lads, very likely to get sacked after Norwich

Said this in #38715.

Some poster got it some don't, like your goodself. Give it a rest.

Sad stuff to think about as an Evertonian. I expected the same too...but Leicester...how things change in a year.

We need a new manager to give us our pride back as a PL team.

You are right about how things can change in a year: that is why I am optimistic about next season.

Hold up. Who have we been having bids turned down for?!

Apologies if posted earlier. Been enjoying the sun.

Said this in #38715.

Some poster got it some don't, like your goodself. Give it a rest.

Would you say Martinez being sacked would be up there with winning a league, a European trophy or the FA cup mate?

Please let me know so I can pick the right bunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back