Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I take your point however if some players downed tools then they need to be booted also.
Most of the squad will be getting the kick on the basis of the performances I've seen in the second half of the season.

If make Jose the highest paid manager in the world to come here, NEA.

All we'd have to do is get rid of some dross like Kone, Gibson, McGeady and them combined would probably pay for his weekly wage.

So true this

Mourinho does not need a big squad of players to work with. We're getting rid of Osman, hibbert, Gibson, Howard, Barry, pienaar. That's 250k to 300k per week of wasted money(well except Barry) that we're paying week in week out for absolute no meaningful purpose this season. Invest this on Mourinho and we'll be able to turn this club around and money well spend I would say.

Any slim chance of Mourinho will have gone by now, He will have seen us getting turned over recently with no fight whatsoever and watching teams walk through us for fun. Sunderland will give us a hiding on Wednesay too. Why would any top manager come here.

Imagine having your job on the line, sending your team out, and then getting that half arsed effort.

Must be beyond toxic in the dressing room by now.

Any slim chance of Mourinho will have gone by now, He will have seen us getting turned over recently with no fight whatsoever and watching teams walk through us for fun. Sunderland will give us a hiding on Wednesay too. Why would any top manager come here.

I'm concerned about this too. He might've thought it was a doable job a few weeks ago, but now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back