Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Board and Martinez should now come to finalize a package for him to go now. The situation is doing a lot of damage to the Club. Martinez reputation is sinking further every day. Players have downed tools for all to see. The silence of the board to either back or sack the manager says nothing for them other than there seems to be no one taking command. The fans are just left in limbo and no one seems to be listening to them. Then you have the image of the Club to everyone outside it. If I was looking from the outside in I would think the club is like the performance we saw on the pitch yesterday. All over the place.

Can't be bothered getting worked up over Martinez anymore. It's fairly obvious he's leaving come next Monday.

Should he have been sacked earlier ? Yeah but ultimately as long as he's not here next season that's all that matters.

Biggest Summer in at least 5 years ahead, massive rebuild needed and time for the new investors to show their intentions

Can't be bothered getting worked up over Martinez anymore. It's fairly obvious he's leaving come next Monday.

Should he have been sacked earlier ? Yeah but ultimately as long as he's not here next season that's all that matters.

Big Summer in at least 5 years ahead, massive rebuild needed and time for the new investors to show their intentions

Pretty sure you are correct on all 3 there.

Biggest Summer in at least 5 years ahead, massive rebuild needed and time for the new investors to show their intentions

Should announce it now for his own good though. If he's doing a lap of honour next week he'll get dogs abuse. If everyone knows he's leaving, he'll probably get a decent reception tbh.

Take it as you will. I could not care less how you feel. For me getting rid of him means a brighter future along with the takeover of Mr Moshiri. Two seasons of tosh is taking away the soul of this club.
Just because we are rich, doesn't mean we should throw money away for no reason.

That way we stay rich.

Thoroughly recommend the most recent offering from Everton Musings - such a great article writer with good pics, sad to see him / her so disenchanted

Should announce it now for his own good though. If he's doing a lap of honour next week he'll get dogs abuse. If everyone knows he's leaving, he'll probably get a decent reception tbh.
I agree macca the board must know it's going to be vile next Sunday in the lap of honour apparently kenwright left the game early yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back