Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This time next week it'll all be over, season finished and the powers that be left in no doubt what we fans really think and (God willing!) Reberto 'the fraud' Martinez will no longer be our manager. It'll be the best moment of the season when the news comes through that he's finally gone!
Inabit Berto you bad wopper! :drunk:

Id be hugely disappointed if Pellegrini is the next Manager of Everton.

Mans had the biggest cheque book in World Togger for years and has only won the League once and got to the CL Semi's once. NAH MATE.

not too fussed on him myself but i doubt hes had any say in who city or madrid bought when he was there.

This time next week it'll all be over, season finished and the powers that be left in no doubt what we fans really think and (God willing!) Reberto 'the fraud' Martinez will no longer be our manager. It'll be the best moment of the season when the news comes through that he's finally gone!
Inabit Berto you bad wopper! :drunk:
Amen to that.

Id be hugely disappointed if Pellegrini is the next Manager of Everton.

Mans had the biggest cheque book in World Togger for years and has only won the League once and got to the CL Semi's once. NAH MATE.
Yeah what a loser. It's got to be Howe

O'Keeffe couldn't resist a sly dig at "keyboard warriors" thought, the snide. Some keyboard warriors actually stood up to be counted at the Bournemouth game, but it must have been hard for him to see that from where his head has been positioned all season...

Yeah. Proper snide him. Doesn't help with the club acting like North Korea like.

I've got a question for my fellow blues.

I, like many others, are convinced he's gone at the end of the season.

But what happens if the board continue to give this fingers in the ears stance and Martinez stays through the summer.

He then spends £150 million on new players and obviously loses Lukaku.

Will there be more than 100 people protesting at the first game of next season?

How of the team will still be there considering that none of them bar 1 or 2 want to play for him. There seems to be, from the outside looking in, a vast chasm between the players and Martinez that is not going to be solved by a bit of time apart.

Short of a total overhaul of playing staff, Martinez cannot feasibly remain in charge.

Yeah what a loser. It's got to be Howe
Doesn't have to be Howe at all (nothing against him). But we need to make a statement of intent and appoint a high profile manager, been stuck in average Joeland with Bill as the Mayor for 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back