Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him gone. Should of been gone after the derby.
But no one deserves to be tossed to the wolves like martinez has by the board.
Not a wlrd from any of them, just let bobby be the mouth peice and he will pick up all the flack! Starting to feel a little sorry for him

Save your sorrow mate. He could walk into the sunset any time he chose to.

The board have to take some stick, if they leave him in place for the final game and he walks around the pitch, shame on them for allowing that to happen.

Roberto is a nice block, but he is undoubtably not the man for the job at EFC. Just not good enough am afraid, but the board are the ones now who need to take action - the longer they don't the worse it gets.

The local media have finally discovered a spine, Bascombe and Joyce have both hinted at the axe falling.

I pray it's only a matter of time, before the Norwich game.

For his own good, safety & sanity it needs ending now.

You would think that, after the derby he should have been sacked. But I think at this stage a message is being sent out from the board. We're in control, whether that has to do with Kenwright, who knows. But they'll do it in their time.

It's a pathetic power play, who cares at this stage. He's gone, his position is untenable. We'll know by the next appointment who's really in charge of our club.

My issue is that it has been embarrassing for us these last 8 weeks. The club not acting or even saying anything and letting results flow has just been, well, embarrassing

I can deal with losing games now, but to witness the team not playing for the manager and at the same time the manager being terrible if he did have the players is just sad to witness. We will all get the big spark this summer sure but it would have been nice to have something for the last few weeks to get behind.

I mean Martinez is giving swansong to all the players! Thats how bad it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back