Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman was a great player but a complete ****** on the pitch.

Cheated England out of USA 94 then tried to cripple Craig Short and slagged us off for complaining about it when Feyernoord knocked us out of europe!

Just the kind of snidey bugger we need at the helm, then.

McCarthy should have slagged off Hammers over Payet :yellow:

Ronald.....come on down, my son........(if Jose gibs us :blush:)

EFC......no more Mr. Sodding Nice Guy ;)

If he resigns he loses about 2million in compensation
I would stand in front of the Kop for 90 minutes of verbal abuse for 2 million quid

The way everything has become so toxic in regards to Martinez, and it's got to the point now that there is hatred towards him from some fans, then why don't the club just put him on 'Gardening leave' and avoid anymore unpleasantness.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when him and Kenwright arrived at this impasse.

Big Bill must be almost impressed. This is probably the first time he's gone up against anyone willing and able to keep blagging until the same bitter end as him.

no swearing please
What puzzles me is, it's been mentioned that the players are no longer playing for Martinez, and with Martinez obviously going at the end of the season, and you would think the players knew this, then why aren't the players upping their game, and going out and putting performances in for themselves, and the fans?

Because our players are lazy, unprofessional gobshites.

I'd be surprised if Martinez is sacked this week and I really hope there aren't any ugly scenes or booing at the Norwich match.

As bad as his judgement has been, especially in the last two months, he's acted with dignity and deserves the same from us.

The way everything has become so toxic in regards to Martinez, and it's got to the point now that there is hatred towards him from some fans, then why don't the club just put him on 'Gardening leave' and avoid anymore unpleasantness.
That would be the logical thing to do, but since when do the people who control our club operate the day to day running's logically?!:(

Yet again, not a dicky bird about the press conference on the official FB page. Almost like they're pretending he's already gone....

Seriously, the way the club are treating this fellow is nothing short of scandalous.

Why did they not just dispense with his services and be done with, instead of subjecting him to this ritualistic humiliation?

Bobby's inevitable departure, obvious to all and sundry since Wembley at the very latest, has sod all to do with the naming of a replacement who may or may not be currently employed.

To misquote The Bard.......Roberto Martinez. Nothing in his Everton career became him more than the ending of it.

Vayos Con Dios, Bobby......may you find your niche somewhere in the football world.

Can't believe Roberto Martinez hasn't been sacked yet - it's torturous now for everybody - what possible benefit is there in keeping him in position?

None whatsoever.

Except that it keeps the focus on Bobby rather than the total imbeciles who allowed him to stay in charge when change was so desperately needed to give us a boost ahead of the week from Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back