Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole situation since Wembley has been excruciatingly painful and awkward, as though the club is in a state of limbo. The decision on Martinez should have been concise and quick after the Wembley result, and it's painfully obvious the board don't know how to handle the situation. My initial anger towards Martinez has shifted onto the board, not just for not making a clear decision but to leave Martinez to face the brunt of the disdain. This season needs to end quick

Mourinho you say?

How do you know?

Sigh

RING-RING

'Hello?'

'Hello'

'Who's this...?'

'It's an ITK'

'Ooooh...wait...'

'What?'

'Like...do I know you?'

'No'

'...and how did you get my number?'

'That's classified I'm afraid...'

'Ooooooooooh.....no matter...I TRUST you, you're ITK, so go on'

'Right....listen...I'm saying it once...OK?'

'Ok...'

'JOSE'

#HOORAH
#SpecialOne
#etc

The whole situation since Wembley has been excruciatingly painful and awkward, as though the club is in a state of limbo. The decision on Martinez should have been concise and quick after the Wembley result, and it's painfully obvious the board don't know how to handle the situation. My initial anger towards Martinez has shifted onto the board, not just for not making a clear decision but to leave Martinez to face the brunt of the disdain. This season needs to end quick

agreed mate...bad sign of things to come under this new chief.

jbKzaJ2.gif

agreed mate...bad sign of things to come under this new chief.

....unless of course he's sat back, allowing BILL to head up the current mess & debacle whilst - in doing so and arsing it up so royally - all the time making his own position untenable which will in turn allow for a quicker than anticipated further buy up for the MOSH?

Believe in the plan, man, don't forsake the plan...

"Against Leicester we got distracted and caught up in that celebration environment."

And i said I wasnt going to pick over this with a fine tooth comb but..

What's wrong with that? We were in party mode the players were having a good time. Phenomenal beak getting passed around the dresser.

What a disgraceful board we have at this club

Martinez isn't good enough, we know that, but they way he's been hung out to dry is disgusting, I think there trying there best to make him walk away, problem is he honestly believes he's the right man for the job

If they have made a decision to let him go at the end of the season why not release a statement, at least that way the abuse stops

If they have made a decision to let him go at the end of the season why not release a statement, at least that way the abuse stops

What abuse? He's done a terrible job over the last two seasons, to the point were there is a general feeling of apathy within the fan base.

If anything he's getting an easy ride, the press don't push him on his bizarre claims, and the fans actually didn't say much during the last home game and instead politely waited until after the match to form a friendly protest.

We all talk about 'mad abuse' he's going to get but the reality appears to be very different. Considering he's been playing people for fools for such a long time, blamed the fans, the players and just about everyone except for him, I think he's getting off lightly, and I'm amazed people are feeling sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back