Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Twitter nonsense.

Either way there's gardening leave etc. More about publicly showing the fans that action is being taken and that this isn't OK. The silence is deafening.

It's been on here a fair bit, which I appreciate doesn't enhance the likelihood of it being true...

Young Merro knows the score here.

Lovely bloke though, deserves some dignity, broken man, suffered so hard

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But he wasn't going to win the last 4 games. So why go through all this?

You don't get to that level without the belief you're going to win a game. Though we see some of his comments as delusional - He sees it as positive and believes he can turn it around. Ultimately that is why I do believe he wasn't going to resign. Not because he is a greedy tit

The other scenario is he has been told that he isn't coming back and is pissed and is basically saying fine but I am not going to make it cheap on you. If you want me gone you are going to have to fire me. Almost all managers get fired, even the best. You can bounce back from it. Maybe he goes abroad maybe he goes down a level and gets a team promoted. Maybe he learns from his mistakes.

Ultimately if the board want him out it is 100% on them to do it. Even though he 100% deserves to lose his job. Then only thing that might mitigate the final statement is IF the was told when Moshiri came aboard that he wouldn't be back and the team tuned him out. IF that occurred then everything is 100% on the board

People are laughing mate.

Most of them Evertonians.

I'm as unhappy about the club at the moment as anyone else.

But it's really not the end of the world and I find the whole 'people are laughing' thing a bit childish...

Something needs sorting. And quick. The players have been awful but Martinez has well and truly lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back