Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My vote has gone back on the "out" side. No more fence for me.

Everything was wrong today. The players couldn't handle the basics and that comes down to training. It look like our midfield just didn't know what to do or where to be. Rom had an off day, but even he was nowhere near the box at times.
All our balls in where just smashed against the first man - no precision - and that again comes down to training.

How we go from looking boss against an in-form Chelsea, to looking utter rubbish against an Arsenal who have only beaten HULL in the last couple weeks, I can only blame Martinez and his 'attempt' at tactics. I reckon if we played this game on Monday (last week) without the clown having time to 'train' and make a 'plan', we'd have played better. He even could have just replicated Watford's strategy and it would have worked. But no, he tried to out 'Arsenal', Arsenal.

Lost my faith in him entirely. My head just keeps repeating "clown. clown. clown".

The league form away is fantastic, home form is abysmal.

But, it's minor changes in my view that need to be done not major. I think he is close to something really good, FA cup win would be fantastic and make up for the league performance for me.
We've won 5 games away from home, 1 more than at home. It's barely fantastic. We just draw more instead of losing every game.

fence-jumping-fail.gif

Everything was wrong today. The players couldn't handle the basics and that comes down to training. It look like our midfield just didn't know what to do or where to be. Rom had an off day, but even he was nowhere near the box at times.
All our balls in where just smashed against the first man - no precision - and that again comes down to training.

How we go from looking boss against an in-form Chelsea, to looking utter rubbish against an Arsenal who have only beaten HULL in the last couple weeks, I can only blame Martinez and his 'attempt' at tactics. I reckon if we played this game on Monday (last week) without the clown having time to 'train' and make a 'plan', we'd have played better. He even could have just replicated Watford's strategy and it would have worked. But no, he tried to out 'Arsenal', Arsenal.

Lost my faith in him entirely. My head just keeps repeating "clown. clown. clown".

And when we get to the FA Cup final you'll be back on the "In" side again? Fickle fans are the worst, pick a side and stay with it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back