Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shadow of Moyes was beginning to darken the Giants land. Some could not understand why he would ever return.

He had left for richer pastures to a field that was supposedly full of dreams, but instead it had become his nightmare. The knight Sir Alex had long ruled this land full of annoying creatures (known as Busby’s babes) for a long long time & he had collected vast amounts of silver & even a golden boot.

Moyes could never fill his shoes even though they spoke with the same strange accent.

Bobby of the brown shoes was puzzled. He thought everybody loved him with his ticky tacky ways & his Catalan sun tan. However the natives of Goodison had become restless. Why did we only win the battles in other lands yet lost some many on home soil. It was suggested that it maybe the fault of the worshippers of the Giant Everton as they did not chant loud & shouted at those who did not try or just were no good at what they do or could it be they just wanted to win for once.

Farhad Moshri was confused. He had been told that Bobby was the greatest & would take us to a place called Europe yet, apart from a win over a relatively new giant called Chelsea he was beginning to think he may have been lied to by his friend.

But who can he bring to make the Evertonians happy he could not listen to his friend Kenwright as he could no longer believe him.

So he cast away the shadow of Moyes no more to darken our land, but what could he do with Bobby as he was still promising some silver from a place called Wembley.

“You have until May” he told him “unless you lose a certain battle in April .If we don’t see any silver you will have to go”

“OK “said Bobby of the Brown shoes “Just you wait Farhad. I will bring you silver & take you to Europe as I promised , wait & see It will be phenomenal !!!!”

This isn't your first RAWK faux-pas Gary, but it may well be your worst

Bill Kenwright in 2014:

"In many commentators’ eyes, Roberto Martinez is the best young manager in Europe. We agree. He took on an unfamiliar challenge for most managers, to take something really good and make it even better. In his debut season he broke our Premier League record points haul, got us back into Europe and developed some of the most exciting young footballers in the game. He conducts himself off the pitch in the same way. He undertakes his business with great style, confidence, positivity and class. He is an Everton man."

Bill Kenwright 2 weeks ago:

"We have a great manager. He is an extraordinary man and extraordinary manager”

Spot the difference?

No, me neither.

Stand down lads. Get into single file and march back to the bunker.

lol lol lol

Bill Kenwright in 2014:

"In many commentators’ eyes, Roberto Martinez is the best young manager in Europe. We agree. He took on an unfamiliar challenge for most managers, to take something really good and make it even better. In his debut season he broke our Premier League record points haul, got us back into Europe and developed some of the most exciting young footballers in the game. He conducts himself off the pitch in the same way. He undertakes his business with great style, confidence, positivity and class. He is an Everton man."

Bill Kenwright 2 weeks ago:

"We have a great manager. He is an extraordinary man and extraordinary manager”

Spot the difference?

No, me neither.

Stand down lads. Get into single file and march back to the bunker.

Bill Kenwright 6th June 2013

"Almost his (Roberto's) first words to me were "I'll get you in the Champions League""

somtimes i want martinez to succeed not just cos of the obvious, but to watch @davek vs the plotters part 456
...in the last 21 years it's abundantly clear to me from the last three seasons that he's the only manager we've had in that period who looks like he's got the cojones to pull off a trophy win....and some want him gone...because we're obviously getting Mourinho as a replacement.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back