Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well within your rights? The entitlement from supporters of a club that spend a fraction of what clubs with realistic expectations of a CL spot spend is frightening.

What 'right' do you have of expecting one of those places?

If this manager had spent £200M over the last 3 seasons I;d be there with you with a pitchfork. But he hasn't. He's made one big fee signing who has been a great value for money.

FFS. what is happening here to people?

It's utter bedlam.
Our aim should be safety and a good cup run.

The thing about the Moshiri situation, is if anything it looks more like evolution than revolution. Kenwright's still on the board, Elstone too. Yes Moshiri is main shareholder but besides a vague promise and compliments. There's not much to get your teeth into. So at the moment it's a case of business as usual. Like I said before, I hope that changes in the summer. But presently it's all systems normal or abnormal depending on your viewpoint. There won't be any sacking, irrespective of poor league position, record home defeats, losing star players. Because it's business as usual. What we do have to look forward to, is a great chance to win the cup. And here is were I agree with Davek, under this manager we've got a helluva better chance than under the previous one.

I don't understand why we've got a hell of a chance of winning something, we haven't even found out who we're playing in the semi final yet let alone if we are in the final. I want us to win it as much as the next blue but to avoid disappointment, which comes with the territory of being an evertonian I guess, we are no closer than when we last got to a semi final of the fa cup, especially as we should have won that game too! This isn't trying to upset anyone. We're more inconsistent now than ever!

It's the only reasonable way to view it mate. He's been here three seasons and has had us 5th with a record points haul and has us in two cup SFs (and hopefully further) and we're scoring goals like never before. I mean wtf are people expecting here from the net spend the feller has had? He;s bought one big fee signing (who has been mint) and the rest are small or reasonable fees. 'Challenging for CL football every season'. Dear me.

We've spent significantly more than a lot of teams, including the likes of Bournemouth, Watford and West Brom, who we're currently struggling to stay above in the table. Is it proper unrealistic to expect us to be out of sight of those teams, considering how we blow them out the water in terms of money spent?

Oh. My. God.

Utterly disgusting.

CeBHgNtXEAE43mg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back