Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penomenal.

CeAsemdW0AAa_Pq.jpg

We've spent significantly more than a lot of teams, including the likes of Bournemouth, Watford and West Brom, who we're currently struggling to stay above in the table. Is it proper unrealistic to expect us to be out of sight of those teams, considering how we blow them out the water in terms of money spent?

As far as I'm aware, Bournemouth, Watford and West Brom have all spent more than us this season.

Oh. My. God.

Utterly disgusting.

CeBHgNtXEAE43mg.jpg

Have you seen the table for home form over this season across the top leagues in Europe! Only 1 team worse than us is Troyes in France, and that's because PSG beat them 9-0. The frustrating thing is I really want Martinez to succeed as he's managing Everton, he's bought some quality players, lukaku, Mccarthy, deloufeu and even funes mori has done OK. I just don't know why it's not working? We beat Chelsea tactically and we beat city at home in the semi final 1st leg with some decent football, we just need to up this into our league form and everyone would be happy!

“He wasn’t happy with the 2-0 win,” Martinez joked. “He wanted a 4 or 5-0 win, and you can already see that he standards are going to be very high!”

Martinez already enjoys a great bond with Everton chairman Bill Kenwright, but it seems that he still has some work to do to entirely win over Moshiri entirely.

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...-martinez-admits-that-farhad-moshiri-is-goin/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back