Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I don't get about the whole Martinez conundrum. I can understand the depth of feeling on both sides but why are people so adamantly pushing for him to be sacked now. Why not wait till the summer. Considering we have a massive game coming up, wouldn't it be a bit more reasonable to say, you know what, fair play to him, he's got us this far. Let's see what happens. Ya know like, we might actually win something here. Is that so over the top?

Me on GOT these days:

scared-peeking.gif

This is what I don't get about the whole Martinez conundrum. I can understand the depth of feeling on both sides but why are people so adamantly pushing for him to be sacked now. Why not wait till the summer. Considering we have a massive game coming up, wouldn't it be a bit more reasonable to say, you know what, fair play to him, he's got us this far. Let's see what happens. Ya know like, we might actually win something here. Is that so over the top?

I agree with this. I don't want any uncertainty coming up to a semi final

Probably because humans are emotional creatures. I highly doubt many want him sacked right now. I think it's just become the norm to post in an over the top style as to try to make their point stronger.

Tbf, I think most the people who have gradually become disenchanted with the manager and now want him gone, do think in the summer and not now. Obviously there are many over-zealous posters but I'm not going tar all the people who want the manager out with the same brush.

Tbf, I think most the people who have gradually become disenchanted with the manager and now want him gone, do think in the summer and not now. Obviously there are many over-zealous posters but I'm not going tar all the people who want the manager out with the same brush.

I want him out in the summer regardless of what happens in the cup, although I would want it done very quickly in the hope that the new man can come in and have the full summer to identify targets and more importantly convince your Roms and Barkleys to buy into his vision for the club.

Let's be honest If you was Lukaku your not going to believe a word that will come out of Bobby's mouth when he tries convincing him to commit to the future and ignore offers from other clubs, he'll just think another season of mid table underachievement and poor defensive organisation.

Does the team need him? Is he more of an hinderence than a stabilising factor? The semi final will be the biggest test of his career at Everton to date. Fail and the fume levels will be rediculous. Succeed and there will still be doubt as to whether he is the right manager. He has too many weaknesses to take us where we need to go post investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back