Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think it's more interesting to leave it as it is Dave, everyone can change their vote on the poll, so it would be interesting to see how many people change their votes on the back of every win.
Dont think it works that way. People just aren't arsed enough.

If it was a poll for the Swansea game then it'd stand alone as testamnt. It's not though. It looks like a rolling one so most will have voted and it'll be tough to shift the initial negative trend. It's not representative now.

Dont think it works that way. People just aren't arsed enough.

If it was a poll for the Swansea game then it'd stand alone as testamnt. It's not though. It looks like a rolling one so most will have voted and it'll be tough to shift the initial negative trend. It's not representative now.

The likes of me and you are always going to vote him in, and the one's who never wanted him in the first place would I imagine always vote him out, would be interesting to see if the one's who are still not sure, how their vote changed from game to game. Can see where your coming from though when you say people just wouldn't arsed to go and change their vote on the poll.

Think sometimes doing a poll after every game show how fickle we are, we win, the 'in vote' wins, we lose 'the out' vote wins.

To be 2 points off first and planning a trip to Wembley.

Then we need a billionaire.

We are a 6th-11th place outfit with team investment which underlines that statement.

I can see us getting 8th, realistically. That'll shut the whingers up.

Yikes, let's discuss him after the Stoke game. Something that's actually worthwhile. A team that's above us and what would be our first back to back victories of the season. Then let's discuss him when Howard's fit and he chooses his keeper. Let's not start giving him too many plaudits for beating Newcastle, a team we've battered consistently since the dawn of time, are in a relegation dogfight and that have a -19 goal difference.

I'm genuinely not bothered if he left currently. I'll keep my vote to in, but we need to go on a run really soon, and I don't mean Newcastle and Stoke then back to how we were, I mean an actual meaningful run.

Our record of winning even as few as 2 games in a row is disgraceful currently.

Hopefully Newcastle was ground zero and we go on from here, but sadly I suspect not.

He has to win at least the next 2 games in a row, have Howard's arse firmly planted on the bench, and tell Stones to boot it clear himself rather than do 3 shimmies and pass it back unnecessarily for the keeper to then boot clear, before I change my mind even a little about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back