Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we need a billionaire.

We are a 6th-11th place outfit with team investment which underlines that statement.

I can see us getting 8th, realistically. That'll shut the whingers up.
Do you think 8th would be a good place to finish with this squad?

Well we are looking at 2m a place in the League, so every place will help.
Chicken feed in comparison with the flat tv cash rate all clubs get:

28vx4qg.jpg

Yes. Undpoubtedy. It's younger and inexperienced. We're building here and an 8th place finish plus two good cup runs is a good season. Very good in fact.
I disagree. With our team I think 8th would be the least we'd expect and it would represent quite a poor season. Howard aside I honestly don't think many teams in the league have a better first XI than us.

Right even with the best manager in the world where would we finish with our current squad? I'm saying 4th/5th?
Alex Ferguson could probably win the league with this squad. He would of binned off Howard long ago for a start.

Do you think Leicester's squad is much better than ours?

Then we need a billionaire.

We are a 6th-11th place outfit with team investment which underlines that statement.

I can see us getting 8th, realistically. That'll shut the whingers up.

David Moyes disagrees with this. We were a 5th-6th place outfit with him in charge for the majority of his time here. Roberto in little under two seasons has lowered them expectations quicker than I thought possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back