Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing his name will make him a better manager?

Knowing his name would suggest you know something about him and how he goes about his job. Enough that you would gladly have him come in to replace our current boss....

Love this Everton team and happy with our lovely manager, as imperfect as he may be. Hopefully he will have piped you all down by the end of the season.

I know it's a forum and everyone's entitled to an opinion but if people can only see negatives and are missing the unbelievably good work Bobby is doing there's little point trying to convince them.

I hope it's just a refusal to accept they're wrong after initially not wanting him and not more worryingly, them being thick as .........

It's quite clear there's a lot of good things currently happening at our club. If he can take us on from this point again, then anything is possible. He's certainly shown enough up to now to deserve time and support whilst he attempts to do so.

I know it's a forum and everyone's entitled to an opinion but if people can only see negatives and are missing the unbelievably good work Bobby is doing there's little point trying to convince them.

I hope it's just a refusal to accept they're wrong after initially not wanting him and not more worryingly, them being thick as .........

It's quite clear there's a lot of good things currently happening at our club. If he can take us on from this point again, then anything is possible. He's certainly shown enough up to now to deserve time and support whilst he attempts to do so.

I didnt want him, from day 1, but he impressed me so much in his first transfer window, then of course the football we played in his first season, didnt go well last season and I admit I did waiver when we went abar 20 games without winning, but ive honestly never wanted him sacked.

If he doesnt work out I wont be saying I told you so, cos if it doesnt work out it means we have won f all AGAIN, I hope he becomes the best manager in our history.

Spot on that mate.

Those who dont see it dont wish to see it.

They're like Luddites standing over a machine with a sledgehammer - fearing for the future and wanting to smash it to pieces. But you cant stop progress. There's no going back to agricultural football I'm afraid.

I didnt want him, from day 1, but he impressed me so much in his first transfer window, then of course the football we played in his first season, didnt go well last season and I admit I did waiver when we went abar 20 games without winning, but ive honestly never wanted him sacked.

If he doesnt work out I wont be saying I told you so, cos if it doesnt work out it means we have won f all AGAIN, I hope he becomes the best manager in our history.
Hull last New Year day was my personal nadir, what a horrible start to the second half of the season and Jelavic scoring just rubbed it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back