Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the poster may have been banned but what actual evidence do we have he was a west ham fan, apart from his valid views towards martinez?

If you seriously believe someone was banned without a good reason then you're way off the mark.

He was a West Ham fan. He'd been here before and posted as a West Ham fan criticising McCarthy's challenge on Payet. He re-registered posing as a Blue. The bit below, where he's talking about roughing them up again, gave him away. Your negativity towards Martinez blinds you to the fact that people register on here purely to wind Blues up.

You were all over a kopite's post for months who I banned a few weeks ago. Some oppo fans are just feeding on your feelings on Martinez. You're a bright bloke and, from what you've said on here, are used to dealing with people. Perhaps sometimes you should step back a bit, reread stuff, have a little think and then post ?

Ok, we lost out to the Cockneys, fair play to them, we can rough them up again in March

Dave. Just Stop. Please. No league game, in January, is a 'dead rubber'.

If we don't get a draw/win V City surely you'll regret referring to our previous league game as a 'dead rubber'.

He isn't bothered where Everton finish in the league mate obviously. No point in calling him out, you are just fuelling his ridiculous persona he has created on here.

The Mike Parry of the forum. Not bothered where we finish, it's all about cups because we are in a semi and failing in the league. Sounds a bit like a tailored argument to suit his agenda.

I quite like porky parry
He isn't bothered where Everton finish in the league mate obviously. No point in calling him out, you are just fuelling his ridiculous persona he has created on here.

The Mike Parry of the forum. Not bothered where we finish, it's all about cups because we are in a semi and failing in the league. Sounds a bit like a tailored argument to suit his agenda.

exactly - so according to his logic its not worth any of us turning up tomorrow ??? FFS !!

I own Dave. He replies when I see fit.

It is as simple as that. If I was REALLY provocative, he'd of been at me, but he knows when to speak and when to be quiet.

NEA.

I demand points
We can get them, but have to be mindful of Wednesday.

It'd be unforgivable if that chance was scuppered by a self inflicted wound chasing the points tomorrow.

There'll be plenty of time to get points on the board after this SF and before any final we're involved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back