Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Winning is a habit Dave. We're playing Swansea at home. With our quality, we should be able to secure the points at home and have plenty in tank for Wednesday. Actually a draw with the home crowd frustrated and on the players back will put them in a poorer frame of mind for Wednesday. We need to be winning tomorrow.
I agree mate. The team I suggested for tomorrow can beat Swansea AND rest up key players.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-v-swansea-24th-jan-at-1330.83403/page-6

I laugh at the hostility to my point of view here, because you can bet your bottom dollar that if we pick up a couple of injuries to key players tomorrow the same people criticising me for my view now will be in uproar slamming Martinez for putting those players at risk on the eve practically of the biggest game we've faced for 7 years.

League Cup is done soon one way or another, right? So, REGARDLESS of what happens, you're fine waiting until after the League Cup for the team to get maximum points? So if we win or lose in the cup, will you be unhappy if we don't get any better in the league?
Sorry mate. Not being funny, but that reads like a conundrum.

I'm not sure what you're saying there.

I agree mate. The team I suggested for tomorrow can beat Swansea AND rest up key players.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-v-swansea-24th-jan-at-1330.83403/page-6

I laugh at the hostility to my point of view here, because you can bet your bottom dollar that if we pick up a couple of injuries to key players tomorrow the same people criticising me for my view now will be in uproar slamming Martinez for putting those players at risk on the eve practically of the biggest game we've faced for 7 years.
On the same page so: two wins and we'll all be celebrating Wednesday. We beat City and I say bring on the RS.

Two things

1. Sad to see the Plotters ripping themselves apart like paranoid savages. Which is the Judean Plotters Front now?
  2. Laughing at a West Ham fans having to sign up and pretend to be Evertonians. How did it feel to win a league title you insecure little bellwipe?

They're like a shoal of piranha in a frenzy with the results today. They think there's blood in the water and are readying themselves to launch an attack tomorrow.

It's absolutely sickening.

No idea what goes on in heads like that, I really haven't.

Two things

1. Sad to see the Plotters ripping themselves apart like paranoid savages. Which is the Judean Plotters Front now?
  2. Laughing at a West Ham fans having to sign up and pretend to be Evertonians. How did it feel to win a league title you insecure little bellwipe?

Where's the West Ham fan mate? I've not been on properly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back