Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at the plotters here.

He's not going anywhere lads. Your point of view is worthless. You may as well open up the toilet seat and shout down the bog. no one's interested in what you say outside this forum...or even inside it.
You might not care about Everton you have already said you prefer a nice draw to a win.
But real fans do care about the joke in charge

You might not care about Everton you have already said you prefer a nice draw to a win.
But real fans do care about the joke in charge
...and yet it wont happen. The people in charge know what's being built here. They wont kneejerk like you and the rest of your kind.

Laughing at the plotters here.

He's not going anywhere lads. Your point of view is worthless. You may as well open up the toilet seat and shout down the bog. no one's interested in what you say outside this forum...or even inside it.

Agreed.

However I am very interested to see if he can turn this game around.

...and yet it wont happen. The people in charge know what's being built here. They wont kneejerk like you and the rest of your kind.
Nearly 3 seasons is not kneejerk.
The only thing being built is a team for the championship.
I am glad your happy we are getting beat again and your manager is impressing you,i really do question your motives.
I can't work out if you are a kopite or just are in love with martinez

I'm officially off the Martinez bandwagon today, I think. I have absolutely no idea why we would host a relegation battler and sit so deep and concede possession so readily. It doesn't even fit in with the philosophy he's supposedly building the team around. We look so lethargic and uninterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back