Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are 12th in the league. We finshed 11th last season. There has been more goals scored at Goodison then any other ground in the league. Any other club and he'd be gone in my opinion. Will never happen though. Overrated in my opinion. If we finish lower than last season i dont see how he stays.

Laughing at the plotters here.

He's not going anywhere lads. Your point of view is worthless. You may as well open up the toilet seat and shout down the bog. no one's interested in what you say outside this forum...or even inside it.

The funny thing is that your view is actually the most worthless of all because it's based on nothing apart from whatever bizarre agenda your pushing.

At least everyone else is building arguments based on what they see. You post the same theme over and over again regardless of what's happening on the pitch.

It was a phenomenal first half performance, the way we defended as a unit and only allowed a struggling none scoring team to score 2 goals was a amazing, the players deserve real credit
To be fair I stopped listening to the rubbish spouted by our manager a long time ago. Embarrassing. But you're right he will still find positives.

Can we keep the comments to the merits or not of Martinez not goading those with alternate views. Thank you.

You mean by labelling everybody "plotters" who don't like what they are seeing? Wondered when you guys were going to step in! I feel things like that merely get the backs up of people who are here to want the actual club to do well in al games, not just the actual manager in carling cup games.

We are 12th in the league. We finshed 11th last season. There has been more goals scored at Goodison then any other ground in the league. Any other club and he'd be gone in my opinion. Will never happen though. Overrated in my opinion. If we finish lower than last season i dont see how he stays.

I think the reason Martinez doesn't get the stick the performances deserve is the future promise. He's painted a picture of us building something special, and so people will tolerate poor performances in the short term in the hope it will click in the future.

Everyone has a different point at which they say "enough is enough" however, and it's just a matter of when most fall into the camp that believes it will never click. I'm prepared to give him until the end of the season as I can see the positives, but if we have back to back mid-table finishes with this team (given the utter tripe above us in the table) then I just can't see how it's excusable. Our future hopefuls won't stick around long enough for his vision to become a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back