Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOSE has a little soft spot for EVERTON I believe, I reckon he'd almost deffo come. Deffo.

#NEVER

Well, he did say...

He said: “Manchester United would be a great challenge for me. But Liverpool is not the club for me. I know why, but I cannot tell you.

“Tottenham, Everton... Arsenal maybe. These are all fine clubs with very good managers.

“You can dream of what happens in one, two, three or four years. Who knows? I cannot say, but I think you have an idea of what I think about.

“I had a dream about being the manager of Real Madrid. It has come true. For me that is incredible.”

:oops::rolleyes:

I can't tell if your serious or this is a very clever and detailed wind up.
well tbf
“Manchester United would be a great challenge for me. But Liverpool is not the club for me. I know why, but I cannot tell you.
“Tottenham, Everton... Arsenal maybe. These are all fine clubs with very good managers.
“You can dream of what happens in one, two, three or four years. Who knows? I cannot say, but I think you have an idea of what I think about.
“I had a dream about being the manager of Real Madrid. It has come true. For me that is incredible.”

Well, he did say...

:oops::rolleyes:

well tbf
“Manchester United would be a great challenge for me. But Liverpool is not the club for me. I know why, but I cannot tell you.
FFS I've been had off here

jose lol he'll never be england manger either, portugal? doesnt he get paid until he gets a new job? so wont new employers have to match his salary..off topic slightly but it is interesting trying to work out where he will end up

jose lol he'll never be england manger either, portugal? doesnt he get paid until he gets a new job? so wont new employers have to match his salary..off topic slightly but it is interesting trying to work out where he will end up

can't remember such a top manager with so little options before, you have that style of management then it comes back to bite you in the end i guess

can't remember such a top manager with so little options before, you have that style of management then it comes back to bite you in the end i guess
He doesn't seem to have many happy departures does he.
Does tend to get a job done while he's there mind

Been saying this since day 1. League expectation is 5th-7th (Europa League place) given the quality of this squad.
I'd say the same. However if we finish 9th-10th with a cup it's basically the same result as finishing 6th/7th without one. Both would be nice and we still have a decent chance at top 7 and a cup. No point fuming before the seasons over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back