Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has this myth come from? He was at west brom and was going back there until Mirallas persuaded him to come to us. Lukaku may have ended up here regardless of who the manager was as it was the promise of first team football for a club challenging for European places. Such a shame we can only offer him one of those things now.

Hhahahahah no he wasn't.

Sky completely made the West Brom thing up mate! They said he was driving to their training ground when in fact he was at Belgium's training facility! Mirallas simply backed up Rom's decision.

You dont really think that do you??

Liverpool are 7th, 5 points ahead of us with a much worse goal difference.

Do I think we can close a 5 point gap on that rabble, or West Ham? Yes, I do.

We'll need to perform better, and get a bit of luck (e.g. a half decent ref would have seen us be only 3 points behind Liverpool...) but I definitely think we can do it

Hhahahahah no he wasn't.

Sky completely made the West Brom thing up mate! They said he was driving to their training ground when in fact he was at Belgium's training facility! Mirallas simply backed up Rom's decision.

Everyone knows he was with Belgium, not sure what you're talking about there mate. By all accounts West Brom thought they had a deal for him to go back on loan, and then Everton moved in and Mirallas persuaded him to join Everton. Not sure where he only joined cos of Martinez has come from.

Everyone knows he was with Belgium, not sure what you're talking about there mate. By all accounts West Brom thought they had a deal for him to go back on loan, and then Everton moved in and Mirallas persuaded him to join Everton. Not sure where he only joined cos of Martinez has come from.

On the day SSN said (well Jim White shouted) and I remember vividly it was about half 9, that Lukaku was heading to WBA to re-sign.

It was bull. He never left Belgium's facility other than to sign with us. WBA did make a move for him, but Rom only ever wanted to join us as soon as we made our interest known - which was a few days before deadline day that summer. WBA had been interested in him all transfer window and when he got the chance to go there (before we made an enquiry) he had delayed it in the hope of a better team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back