Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least that useless tit Kenwright can be relled on to stand firm. His one and only saving grace. Mind you, it's not much to ask when you're 12th in the table.

It's getting like Stalin's Russia in this thread.

Anyone who doesn't toe the line and dares to speak out against the regime deserves to be banished to Outer Siberia to do 30 years of hard labour in sub-zero temperatures.

The bad bad plotters.
Yes, great analogy. Comparing refuseniks who risked everything to battle against an oppressive regime with a handful of bedwetters who are pissing in their jim jams over being 12th in the Premier League.

The complaints about the football are in my opinion mainly because it isn't having the same effect as last season. If we were winning matches like this we'd be satisfied. As fans we've all seen Neville and Carragher show the differences in play between this season and last season, the breaking of the lines and incisive play that we saw from Barkley and Lukaku and Deulofeu isn't there this year, but booing players like Barkley won't help the team. I'm not here to make some suggestion on being a "proper fan" but having faith in Martinez doesn't make you deluded, same as booing at full time of 0-0s or 1-1s against teams we should be able to play off the park regardless of style.

It seems @davek is compensating for his life long hatred and skepticism of all things Kenwright, through becoming a wide eyed boy-band groupie who will always believe and support absolutely anything to do with Martinez, no matter what.

Tell me Dave, is there a point in which you will accept that Martinez is an incompetent fraud who is going to set us back years? Or will you continue to act like a boy-band groupie, even if we are six points off our corresponding 1993/94 points total and in the bottom four in the middle of February?

I appreciate we aren't quite in that scenario just yet, as we are currently only 2 points away from matching the high standards of 1993/94, but what if we lose our next couple of games, are you still going to be in love with him?

Last edited:

It seems DaveK is compensating for his life long hatred and skepticism of all things Kenwright, through becoming a wide eyed boy-band groupie who will always believe and support absolutely anything to do with Martinez, no matter what.

Tell me Dave, is there a point in which you will accept that Martinez is an incompetent fraud who is going to set us back years? Or will you continue to act like a boy-band groupie, even if we are six points off our corresponding 1993/94 points total and in the bottom four half way through February?

I appreciate we aren't quite in that scenario just yet, as we are currently only 2 points away from matching the high standards of 1993/94, but what if we lose out next couple of games, are you still going to be in love with him?

Oh dear

It seems DaveK is compensating for his life long hatred and skepticism of all things Kenwright, through becoming a wide eyed boy-band groupie who will always believe and support absolutely anything to do with Martinez, no matter what.

Tell me Dave, is there a point in which you will accept that Martinez is an incompetent fraud who is going to set us back years? Or will you continue to act like a boy-band groupie, even if we are six points off our corresponding 1993/94 points total and in the bottom four half way through February?

I appreciate we aren't quite in that scenario just yet, as we are currently only 2 points away from matching the high standards of 1993/94, but what if we lose out next couple of games, are you still going to be in love with him?

Was there a point last season where you accepted Martinez was doing a good job, or have you always suspected him of fraudulence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back