Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We start with supporter and the apparent definition.

No they dont. They deserve to get behind the manager and the team because that is the definition of a supporter last time I looked.

And by the way, the vast majority of supporters DO feel that way.

Dont be railroaded by these trolls on our forums looking to destabilise us at a very important time. They\re posting their rubbish and then laughing their bollocks off at people feeding off it.

Dont become their mugs.

Now for some of that world class support....

The poll: I see the sensible people have now reasserted themselves.

It's something I suppose.

Let's hope the useless tanking tvvats in blue shirts still have some pride in themselves to get a win or two soon instead of trying to get a good manager sacked so they can play ****ing pool and golf with Unsy and Duncan.

Thank goodness the wise people are begining to

If i had my way that no mark little snide wouldn't play for the club again.

Who does he think he is? He's about as crucial to this club as Fred the ****ing doorman

Let's hope he gets the chance to bullet them in the summer.

I think the more likely scenario will be them tanking a few more games to get their mate Duncan or Unsy in who'll give them even more contracts.

You can be sure the majority off these players felt/feel the same way.

As I said, these players are tanking here the first opportunity they get. They smell blood in the water and they want this manager out and a familiar face in.

Watch what happens in the next few weeks as one of the back room mates gets the nod.

Unfinished business from the sumner of 2013 this is.

Hypocrisy coup de gras....

Hold on, weren't people on here critical of Martinez a few weeks ago crowing about him bending to player requests to go more direct?

You cant have your cake and eat it.

Inconsistencies all over the place.

It is your ramblings above and the rest of the phone book of your hypocrisy. lies, and bluster that have earned you the tag #Buffoon.

You are a Troll. Thankyou for continuing to provide evidence of such.

@bizzaro
Come on mate, fearless leader needs defending.

We start with supporter and the apparent definition.

Now for some of that world class support....

Hypocrisy coup de gras....

It is your ramblings above and the rest of the phone book of your hypocrisy. lies, and bluster that have earned you the tag #Buffoon.

You are a Troll. Thankyou for continuing to provide evidence of such.

@bizzaro
Come on mate, fearless leader needs defending.
Very disturbing this behaviour I must say. You're obviously obsessed with me for some reason.

Please dont respond to any more of my posts. Thank you.

Very disturbing this behaviour I must say. You're obviously obsessed with me for some reason.

Please dont respond to any more of my posts. Thank you.

Well, thats one way of dealing with it, alternatively, you could quit with the hypocrisy and lies and then I'd have nothing to quote back at you when you post something to the contrary.
Take responsibility for your own stupidity, it aint my fault you posted all that garbage, I didn't make you do it. But I'm damned pleased it's me rubbing your nose in it.

@bizzaro
Fearless leader needs defending now more than ever mate....

The complaints about the football are in my opinion mainly because it isn't having the same effect as last season. If we were winning matches like this we'd be satisfied.

Correct.

Football fans will embrace boring football if it is winning football.

They will tolerate losing football if it is exciting football.

What they will not do is accept losing, boring football.

Well, thats one way of dealing with it, alternatively, you could quit with the hypocrisy and lies and then I'd have nothing to quote back at you when you post something to the contrary.
Take responsibility for your own stupidity, it aint my fault you posted all that garbage, I didn't make you do it. But I'm damned pleased it's me rubbing your nose in it.

@bizzaro
Fearless leader needs defending now more than ever mate....

I have a feeling you're a re-registered poster who once stalked me before.

Please stop.

I don't get this. Why can't he just shut the crap up and get on with the work? If you can't get points it means nothing.

I have a feeling you're a re-registered poster who once stalked me before.

Please stop.

You stop poisoning the board and ruining the supporter atmosphere here with your vile lies and disgusting accusations and I'll happily stop pointing and laughing.

Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back