Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we give palace a good stuffing. I hope it is a convincing win that makes the team feel confident, and up for the derby. We need some fight, can Martinez instill that in this team

Well, thats one way of dealing with it, alternatively, you could quit with the hypocrisy and lies and then I'd have nothing to quote back at you when you post something to the contrary.
Take responsibility for your own stupidity, it aint my fault you posted all that garbage, I didn't make you do it. But I'm damned pleased it's me rubbing your nose in it.

@bizzaro
Fearless leader needs defending now more than ever mate....

You better kneel before The Yellow King

Correct.

Football fans will embrace boring football if it is winning football.

They will tolerate losing football if it is exciting football.

What they will not do is accept losing, boring football.

Yes and that's roughly where we are at the moment as evidenced by the last performance.

It he gets back to the sort of approach adopted against City he will buy himself a lot of patience from fans , even it doesn't get great results immediately.

It's up to him really.

But there I go expressing concerns again. Bad plotter me.

Well, thats one way of dealing with it, alternatively, you could quit with the hypocrisy and lies and then I'd have nothing to quote back at you when you post something to the contrary.
Take responsibility for your own stupidity, it aint my fault you posted all that garbage, I didn't make you do it. But I'm damned pleased it's me rubbing your nose in it.

@bizzaro
Fearless leader needs defending now more than ever mate....

Stop tagging me in to your ridiculous paranoid Plotter ramblings.

Davek's alert feed:

WPdM9sP.jpg

@davek is one of the only people on this forum who talks sense...

about Liverpool Football Club.

Found out as being loyal to our honest, hard working and talented manager.

Yeah, they're on to me alright. Guilty as charged.
Guilty of lies, bullying (making out people who have a different opinion to yours are trying to stir trouble), double standards and taking advantage of people who can't think for themselves and realise Martinez's premiership record is appalling and his 5th place finish was against the norm whereby our current points tally is the norm for Martinez.

Found out as being loyal to our honest, hard working and talented manager.

Yeah, they're on to me alright. Guilty as charged.
Loyalty is an admirable trait but have you ever considered just for one second you may be wrong? Maybe just Maybe Martinez is just a modern version of " The Emperors New Clothes" you may find you are at the match one day and suddenly proclaim " But he isnt wearing anything at all".
Of course you may indeed be right ( and I genuinely hope you are) and I may be wrong but I am willing to accept the possibility of being wrong
can you?

Loyalty is an admirable trait but have you ever considered just for one second you may be wrong? Maybe just Maybe Martinez is just a modern version of " The Emperors New Clothes" you may find you are at the match one day and suddenly proclaim " But he isnt wearing anything at all".
Of course you may indeed be right ( and I genuinely hope you are) and I may be wrong but I am willing to accept the possibility of being wrong
can you?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back