Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty of lies, bullying (making out people who have a different opinion to yours are trying to stir trouble), double standards and taking advantage of people who can't think for themselves and realise Martinez's premiership record is appalling and his 5th place finish was against the norm whereby our current points tally is the norm for Martinez.

Ha Ha Ha. And who, pray, might they be?

I haven't noticed too many on this forum.

I wish I was the svengali figure you portray me as, my troubles would be over.

Ha Ha Ha. And who, pray, might they be?

I haven't noticed too many on this forum.

I wish I was the svengali figure you portray me as, my troubles would be over.
All thoughs that are believing your twaddle about Martinez being the man to bring the good times back to Everton even though his premiership record suggests otherwise. I asked you before on another thread why are you so afraid of us losing Martinez, what about his football, his premiership records convinces you he's the right man to put us back up there?

Can't believe this was on Google Images:

View attachment 6348

+++++STOP PRESS++++++STOP PRESS++++++++++

graphwrite.aspx

Loyalty is an admirable trait but have you ever considered just for one second you may be wrong? Maybe just Maybe Martinez is just a modern version of " The Emperors New Clothes" you may find you are at the match one day and suddenly proclaim " But he isnt wearing anything at all".
Of course you may indeed be right ( and I genuinely hope you are) and I may be wrong but I am willing to accept the possibility of being wrong
can you?

Of course he could be wrong. But it's usual to start a debate about someone's performance when they're at the end of that performance rather than half way through.

I can imagine the one's kneejerking about Martinez looking up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel half way through it and shouting: "Eh Michelangelo lad, dis is sh1te dis. Look, over there, you've defo missed a bit der lad."

Of course he could be wrong. But it's usual to start a debate about someone's performance when they're at the end of that performance rather than half way through.

I can imagine the one's kneejerking about Martinez looking up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel half way through it and shouting: "Eh Michelangelo lad, dis is sh1te dis. Look, over there, you've defo missed a bit der lad."

Or the ones remembering the neighbours getting rid of Hodgson. Hope for yours and Evertons sake that he is the man and his somewhat appalling premiership record somehow means he is the second coming and the man to bring the good times back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back