Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez may or may not of said we are in a relegation fight, but the fact of the matter is we are part of the large relegation scrap no matter what he says to the media, we all know this, lets just hope after the results on Saturday we are looking a little safer.

What a steaming pile of misrepresentation of what he actually said.

Someone point out to his holiness how I and a few fine others have brought his previous statements to him and he's ran like a running thing from something scarey to that running thing.
The hypocrisy thickens like weeks old porridge left out in the sun. Sort of similar to the pace of how we work the ball with our winning possession stats.

Oh my. So our manager admits we're in a fight against relegation until we reach 40 points but no-one is allowed to say it on here without getting laughed out of town.

I'm at least encouraged from that piece that he accepts the gravity of the situation.

Now it's time for him to do something about it.
No. Go and read it again. He's said in a very general way in an effort to play down any fruitcake notion we'd be relegated that 40 points is what ALL clubs are seeking initially...or certainly this below the vey PL elite. Something that ginger bollocks stated every season might I remind you.

A throwaway remark picked up and exaggerated for effect by a hack....who'd have thought eh?

I think it called being realistic; we knew something wasn't right and now at least the manager as admitted it, all be it in a round about way.

Quite a demise that 40 points is now the priority of a team and fanbase that had hopes of CL qualification.

He's just proven the point of many on here; points, not league position, is the priority when further down the table.

Pull your finger our and sort this mess out

There was this figment of my imagination, apparently he had red hair, and because he was such a turncoat he regularly coughed up that his first target in a season was to secure 40 points. He talked about expectation, glass ceilings and supporter demands. Who was this mythical individual and why hasn't he been mentioned besides my malarial ramblings?

Oh my. So our manager admits we're in a fight against relegation until we reach 40 points but no-one is allowed to say it on here without getting laughed out of town.

I'm at least encouraged from that piece that he accepts the gravity of the situation.

Now it's time for him to do something about it.

The above quoter (that quoted you) could possibly be Andy Coulson. Really he should be bowling first for the England cricket side, such spin is simply too good for here.

No. Go and read it again. He's said in a very general way in an effort to play down any fruitcake notion we'd be relegated that 40 points is what ALL clubs are seeking initially...or certainly this below the vey PL elite. Something that ginger bollocks stated every season might I remind you.

A throwaway remark picked up and exaggerated for effect by a hack....who'd have thought eh?

Not biting :D

If Martinez has truly just set a 40 point target then he's lost my support. I loved the man last season and I've supported him up until now, but this is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back