Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
think his tactics were right today, just the formation was wrong. then again, i really don't know who's fit anymore. would have liked mirallas and lennon starting to give us some width and balance, but mirallas coming off so early with no winger backups means he didn't have much room for manoeuvre.

if we hadn't been defending like such a pack of retards all season he wouldn't have had to throw all our attacking intent out of the window. we were great and fun to watch at the start of the season, but we were shipping 2+ goals a game and weren't winning. the distin and jagielka partnership has been broken and luckily the other chief culprit howard got an injury. things have started to shore up now, now the last problem, gareth barry, is still there, with mccarthy now back, he has to drop barry and play besic in that favoured DM role, that's where he'll be at his best.

we can then actually get some attacking threat back into our team without having to worry so much about our defence. and then strengthen the area in the summer.

Can we close this thread? Makes us look like a bunch of pathetic whinging kopites (and yes I know me posting is part of the problem)

AS FANS WE HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO HAVE A FN MOAN WHEN WE GET [Poor language removed] SERVED UP AS FOOTBALL; AND ON THE OTHER HAND SING WHEN YOUR WINNING. We will be singing on Wednesday night. COYB

RM: "The tempo was typical of a Merseyside derby but we couldn't find that little bit of composure with the final pass." #EFC

o_O

it wasn't played at a slow pace to be honest, it's just he ball kept getting 20 yards out and then going back in the opposite direction. both manager have been way too positive in their post-match pressers - they should both be saying how fecking dogsh*t it was for everyone involved.

AS FANS WE HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO HAVE A FN MOAN WHEN WE GET [Poor language removed] SERVED UP AS FOOTBALL; AND ON THE OTHER HAND SING WHEN YOUR WINNING. We will be singing on Wednesday night. COYB
When its deserved then yes. But most think its not tonight. So we just look like tits.

Kopite tits none the less.

His subs and his absolute resolute reluctance to have a balanced attack, whilst at the same time his persistence with 90 minutes of Barry every week are genuinely testing my patience.

Martinez just gave a performance that had Moyes stamped all over it, and lids fume.

There's a paradoxical point in there somewhere for those with the appropriate perception.

Moyes was never that negative at home in a derby. Probably more to his discredit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back