Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went into today's game not to lose. If we had of been at the top of our form playing like we had played last season I'd of been hugely disappointed with today's tactics. But the truth be told we've been dire. We got a long over due win last game, its now about getting points and most importantly our confidence back. You just don't go from the 1 out of 10 performance of hull/Southampton to a 10 out of 10 in the space of 2 or 3 games. That lot were in the same situation as ourselves, but they gradually picked up points then their confidence came back and performances got better. Hopefully this is the beginnings of it for us too.

I don't think we will go down but another season below 6th or 7th is on the cards.

I was being sarky but we don't half need to pick up for the rest of this season. Next better be more like his first and not this load of crap we have had, if he is still here. Another season like this and he must be shown the door.

3 clean sheets in 4 games but I am still wondering why this side has had the confidence sucked out of it so badly

Coleman in the second half was a classic example.

He was put in clear run down the right into their box and put some half arsed cross chip to the back post that went out of play. Last season he would have driven at them and had a go.

The team is severely lacking, but I think think Besic and McCarthy can bring that swagger back, Barry looked shot today.

- 3rd clean sheet in row.
- Team stabilised.
- 4 points out of a possible 6, against 2 in-form teams.

Allez Allez Allez Oh.

We should have went at the RS like a bat out of hell but this man,s tactics of [Poor language removed] footing about will lead us to the brink:If we are supposed to be a big club the3 points at CP should be normal.shows how [Poor language removed] we are when we beat CP we riot Pfffffffff.

We should have went at the RS like a bat out of hell but this man,s tactics of [Poor language removed] footing about will lead us to the brink:If we are supposed to be a big club the3 points at CP should be normal.shows how [Poor language removed] we are when we beat CP we riot Pfffffffff.

Liverpool are at their best when teams come at them and they can break on them with their pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back