Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen too many derby defeats not to be overly disappointed with todays draw,but I do think they were there for the taking.Martinez did what he had to do today my only real criticism would have been that I would have taken Naismith off at half time and brought Barkley on,it wouldnt have effected us defensively and could have given us more going forward.
At the end of the day a point is better for us than them and it keeps them further away from top 4.

Dull game, but there's a logic to what Martinez is doing. A plan B. And I suppose if you go 5 matches or so without conceding then players start thinking they're not going to lose and that's part of the magical 'confidence' thing. A route back to better passing...

Explain the LOL.

Gosling derby and that time torres scored 2 come to mind. That was right out of the moyes derby formbook that.

Admittedly most goodison derbies during the last decade we've finished with 9 men cos of them diving shithouses but two years of attacking them hasn't made me forget the 8 previous years of 10 men behind the ball.

Gosling derby and that time torres scored 2 come to mind. That was right out of the moyes derby formbook that.

Admittedly most goodison derbies during the last decade we've finished with 9 men cos of them diving shithouses but two years of attacking them hasn't made me forget the 8 previous years of 10 men behind the ball.

That sounds more like Anfield derbies tbf. We gave it a go at Goodison mostly under the ex.

Pretty sure we had more than one shot on target in both of those games.

'LOL'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back