Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought our performance against West Ham away was one of our best
I agree in what you say, the laughable part for me is people believe we we should be winning silverware every year and being in the top 4
As for dull and uninspiring, sadly used to it now but have the faint hope RM can get us playing like last season again
As for the top 10 finish, sadly at this point in the season it would be a positive
But that is my point. We have had sides in the past that have produced dull and uninspiring football, but this team shouldn't be one of them, with the players it possesses. The blame rests with only one man IMO.

Cabeza-Gato-Bailando-73828.gif
As expected predictable

Did we win the treble or something? We came 5th.

It was a promising first season but it wasn't a miracle.
Highest ever points total in the premier league era and having sold one of our key players (Felliani). Okay over achieved was maybe the wrong word, surpassed expectation maybe.

Back to making excuses in the echo. 'It was the world cup'. 'It is inevitable, you just have to accept it'. Funny how Mourinho didn't accept it isn't it. Played virtually the same 11 all season including champions league and carling cup runs and nearly all were at the World Cup yet have shown zero fatigue. Martinez gives these weak willed players excuses and they lap them up.

Back to making excuses in the echo. 'It was the world cup'. 'It is inevitable, you just have to accept it'. Funny how Mourinho didn't accept it isn't it. Played virtually the same 11 all season including champions league and carling cup runs and nearly all were at the World Cup yet have shown zero fatigue. Martinez gives these weak willed players excuses and they lap them up.
Another day, another load of bollocks spoken by Martinez. I just want him gone now, with the board too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back