Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they would fire a manager and get another one then fire him before hiring another one and promptly firing him without giving any of them sufficient time to make a sustained go at moving them upwards.

Thankfully though, we're Everton and not Newcastle.
We're going to end up like them if we stick with him.

The words out the dogs on the street know.
10264719_10152016997216339_5963650013172383949_n.jpg

I hope not lid. Imagine us with John Carver. How many games do you think he would last with us?
I sort of know someone who knows him well. Apparently he's a bit handy with the fists if things aren't going his way. So you could kinda see how that would go. Backroom staff - Ferguson I'd take over Carver, the rest no chance. Players? Maybe McCarthy and Barry would put up some resistance. Then it'd be the fans who were booing him. I reckon he'd warm up with the Family Enclosure, then Bullens, then finally the Park End. (The kids in the Gwladys would long-since have legged it).

I've convinced myself now. Come on Kenwright, make it happen. We need to be entertained!

I miss 7th place and the annual 'best of the rest' pat on the head...it had a trophy with it as well.

We need to get that Pulis in or Pardew. Maybe Alardyce.

Something doesn't sit right, how can players like Barkley go from being superstars, to absolute duds in the space of 12 months?

Superstar pffft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back