Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
His insinuation that the fans are xenophobic about Paraguay needs pulling up - absolutely disgraceful comment. And bloody stupid too.

I think he said it in jest, mate.

Much like when a fan says to him in the same interview "it feels like Barry's got something on you at times". Both comments were met with laughter in the room at the time.

Woah there, stop being sensible, it doesn't suit you at all

xxx
dog1.webp

If you listen to it instead of reading it he says it jokingly and they all laugh, think in writing it comes across wrong

He was clearly joking yes but what he really meant was clear as well, that he still like Alcaraz and doesn't hold him responsible for any of the horror-show performances he's put in. It's a disgrace we pay that bloke a wage after what happened in Ukraine. Single-handedly cost us our best chance of winning a cup in years, all because he can't/won't header a ball.

Haven't listened to the alcaraz comment but it sounds as though tone is important there! Might not come off as well written down.

Thought it wasn't a bad interview myself, must be the only one

Nah I thought it was pretty honest and decent.

As for any budget for the summer thing, he's not going to say we've got tons of cash to lob about as it would only increase prices.

I'm firmly a Martinez in man at the moment. Pretty much as he's going nowhere and any other options are awful.

saw this :

"I never post rumours but got told this today.
Joe Royle was at a insurance company dinner as a guest and he said Roberto is off to Valencia with slaven billic coming to everton. Anyone else heard this? not sure if good news or bad!!"

+lol+man+some+of+the+best+i+ve+seen+here+_5c7ec54946ce89e8ae93ebb53151e159.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back