Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope so Dave. He talks the talk martinez that's for sure.

I won't hold it against him bringing Cleverley in. 25yr old england international free who SAF used a lot. Not a bad deal imo given the age of pienaar and Osman

It's what he does the rest of the summer that worries me.
It's what concerns me too. But that concern is not with Martinez's ability to strengthen us (as said on the Mirallas thread, he has had us stronger at the end of each and every window), it's with the owners keeping hold of the cash required to bring quality in.

It's what concerns me too. But that concern is not with Martinez's ability to strengthen us (as said on the Mirallas thread, he has had us stronger at the end of each and every window), it's with the owners keeping hold of the cash required to bring quality in.

Every window we lose players that arent replaced, the squad is waver thin with regards quality in key areas.

Sell on fee?

Who is going to buy such an eyesore of a player?

All these failed transfers add up, your Kones, McGeadys, they take vital money away from the club and leave us without room to get in actual footballers. The Spanish fraud wont have Moyes signings to bail him out for much longer, its about time he started to sign some actual footballers.

The list of broken promises gets longer daily, Distin, Mirallas, Garbutt, Eto'o and now McCarthy.
It's mostly hits with a few misses, in reality.

And whether you rate him or not, McGeady WILL fetch a fee over and above the £1.5M paid for him.

Can you show me the trophy cabinet please?

I can show you Alex Mcliesh's and birminghams but I still wouldn't want him as our manager or be a Birmingham supporter.

It's a cheap dig the trophy one against moyes. We did not under perform by not winning a trophy. Only our history suggests that.

It's mostly hits with a few misses, in reality.

And whether you rate him or not, McGeady WILL fetch a fee over and above the £1.5M paid for him.

Sadly its very much now the other way.

A few hits, but mostly misses.

For every Besic theres at least 2 Atsus.

McGeady will still be here in 3 years time, sitting on his 50k contract looking like a sumo wrestler.

But thankfully this utter Spanish fraud will be long gone.

I can show you Alex Mcliesh's and birminghams but I still wouldn't want him as our manager or be a Birmingham supporter.

It's a cheap dig the trophy one against moyes. We did not under perform by not winning a trophy. Only our history suggests that.

It's not a cheap dig, it's a cold hard fact. The fact that Alex McLeish has won a trophy says it all about the bottler Moyes.

Sadly its very much now the other way.

A few hits, but mostly misses.

For every Besic theres at least 2 Atsus.

McGeady will still be here in 3 years time, sitting on his 50k contract looking like a sumo wrestler.

But thankfully this utter Spanish fraud will be long gone.

I tend to agree.

Who do think will replace him come Christmas when the seasons started very badly again?

Well iij I did say sopposedly, and you wouldn't bet against Damn Blast and Cleverley being two for starters,but time will tell.

Not convinced Dann is going to happen myself, but you can have Clevz. But that one has been obvious for nearly a year now!

I just can't bring myself to fume until the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back