Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 goals, sold for a loss of 3m, still not even close to a waste of money to Kone.

And its not like Moyes worked with him for 12months prior to buying him.

Anyone using the signing of Kone as any sort of positive to gain advantage in an argument is skating on extremely thin icelol.

I personally think pointing at one player in isolation as evidence of a track record is pretty foolish.

Anyone who says Moyes was some sort of idiot in the transfer market is, er, blinkered, maybe. And judging Martinez on Kone, who has been a little bit injured, kind of overlooks some other ones.

But hey ho.

I personally think pointing at one player in isolation as evidence of a track record is pretty foolish.

Anyone who says Moyes was some sort of idiot in the transfer market is, er, blinkered, maybe. And judging Martinez on Kone, who has been a little bit injured, kind of overlooks some other ones.

But hey ho.
One thing you can't criticize Moyes for is an eye for an unproven player. Until Martinez plucks one out from somewhere unWigan related, the jury's out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back