Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about a mask. Did anyone really think Roberto was more than an untried media tart with pretty eyes and a nice set of teeth?

He may well turn out to be a genius but our joke of a chairman took a punt as if he was auditioning the lead in one of his dodgy musicals.

He looked the part in his first season, don't you agree?

Don't know about a mask.

Did anyone really think Roberto was more than an untried media tart with pretty eyes and a nice set of teeth?

He may well turn out to be a genius but our joke of a chairman took a punt as if he was auditioning the lead in one of his dodgy musicals.

Nicely covered all angles there...

"I always knew he was crap"

"He may well turn out to be a genius"

C'mon mate.

I'll have you any amount you care to wager that he's not at Goodison in 4 years time Dave

If he isn't it'll be because he's been head hunted. There is no chance he'll be sacked. We'd have to have another season like this one or worse...which wont happen.

I'm afraid you and your disappointed cohorts will just have have to get over it and get on with it. Roberto Martinez is and will remain Everton manager until he decides to leave. Could be four seasons away, could be less. But he'll go under his own steam.

If he isn't it'll be because he's been head hunted. There is no chance he'll be sacked. We'd have to have another season like this one or worse...which wont happen.

I'm afraid you and your disappointed cohorts will just have have to get over it and get on with it. Roberto Martinez is and will remain Everton manager until he decides to leave. Could be four seasons away, could be less. But he'll go under his own steam.
If our form improved vastly like you say it will no one will be disappointed. It's not about any individual being right or wrong, it's about Everton doing as well as they can given the circumstance of the board, last season was not, you say it will get better, I say it won't get better enough to justify him staying. If you're right we all win if I'm right all your goading is gonna bite you on the Ass an make you look V Stupid, then Everton can move on.

Would imagine Martinez along with Brenda, must be amongst the front runners for the sack in the coming months.

Brenda for the chop is highly likely, but unless Martinez really, really, really nauses things up or we endure an ultra shocking start to the new season, BK will stand by him for at least next season.

Would imagine Martinez along with Brenda, must be amongst the front runners for the sack in the coming months.

What? Before Quique Flores, Alex Neil, Eddie Howe, Nigel Pearson, Tim Flowers, [Poor language removed] Advocaat, Slaven Bilic and Steve McLaren?

Edit; Apologies, [Poor language removed]. I don't think it's personal.

Rodgers will go due to having a board with ambition, the only thing that will get rid of Martinez is fan power but due to a small time nature of a good chunk of our fans we are happy to exist, whilst we dream of signing Lennon, Cleverley and some other has beens or even never beens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back